OONA GWELLOC"H




Le sable pour sortilège



« Travailler le sable , c’est sculpter à l’envers, c’est “ressouder” les grains entre eux , et modeler la pierre. Ce n’est pas creuser, mais construire un nouveau volume, dans toute sa fragilité. » Ainsi Oona gwelloc’h évoque t’elle son plaisir à minutieusement, doucement, bouleverser la nature. Sans jamais, bien sûr, lui manquer de respect.

Le sable, donc: L’artiste le colore, pigments en poudre minérale, ou végétale, qui soudain font corps et âme avec les grains, alliance chaude, mate, d’une inégalable profondeur, plongée ensorcelante d’une nature vers une autre, comme une évocation des cycles de transformation, après la Vie , la mort, et de nouveau la vie.

Entre peinture et sculpture, ensuite, il s’agit de travailler la matière en fines couches successives, mille feuilles instinctivement composé, au fil d’un geste inlassablement répété, mouvement méditatif grâce auquel atteindre une dimension inédite, de l’infiniment petit -le grain- à l’infiniment grand - le cosmos- de l’hier au toujours, de la réalité à l’intemporel.

Empreints de thèmes symboliques ou mythologiques, Les « sablés » d’ Oona gwelloc’h racontent tous une histoire d’outre-monde, fossiles d’art qui disent l’au-delà. Un au-delà serein, d’emblée inscrit dans l’éternité.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Wiz Art's whispers



It's a life of intense pottering , would you say !?! and you would be right , it is this way of life that suit my soul the most naturally. I'm only at the beginning of this part of my life in many ways , now that I live on my own ancestor land , I can start , finally , to send my roots much deeper, and my branches to stretch higher , dancing with the Famous Winds blowing on this Celtic Land at the very west of the Old Continent .



I'm heading to my 45 th summer with a confidence that I maybe never had before , it is a luxury that no money can buy ! I couldn't say that I'm poor , as I feel rich and so empowered spiritually and emotionally, all that feeds me in a way I never being fed . During the last five years , times were sometimes hard , but this last year and if I'm looking in the experiences and what they brought to my life , is a thousand time worth,  so much love I gained from it , the love of Life Itself !




I'm in the 9th month of my return to my mother land now , with this spring I'll see the light of the new day, and I'm about to start a very important tome of my life tale , may it be long , as it is so far very enjoyable.

Wiz Art is a sanctuary , as much as the Gods and spirits are assisting me , I'll be co creating this humble Altar to Inspiration , The Awen.

Then it starts like this ....

Ones upon a time , or maybe never ..... ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment